Sunday, January 07, 2007

Long Beatle Survey

I found another (very long!) Beatles survey at Bzoink.

All About The Beatles

General
Name all of the Beatles:
John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr
Which is your favourite, and why?: John - because of his voice, his personality, his looks, his sense of humour, his songs, everything about him!
Name the remaining Beatle(s) (Famous ones only): Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr
Which remaining Beatle is your favourite?: Ringo
Have you seen any Beatle perform live?:
Unfortunately not
Is there a fifth Beatle, in your opinion?: No. George Martin, Brian Epstein, Stuart Sutcliffe, Pete Best and a few others were all important, but I wouldn't call any of them the 'fifth Beatle'. Only the Beatles were the Beatles, if that makes sense!
Favourite Beatle wife?: Cynthia Lennon
Favourite Beatle kid?: Julian Lennon
Favourtie character from a Beatles song?: I don't know. Lucy?
Favourite song: Strawberry Fields Forever
Have you heard pretty much all of their songs?: yes
Do you know the words to most of them by heart?: yes
Do you have a signature Beatles song?:
depends on my mood
Favourite album: Revolver (closely followed by Rubber Soul)
Favourite song on that album?:
Here, There and Everywhere
Do you own all of their albums?: Yes
American albums or British albums?:
British
Records or CDs?: CDs, and a few records
Best album cover?: I love the picture on Rubber Soul
Favourite movie: A Hard Day's Night
Have you seen all of their movies?: yes
Favourite Beatles quote: too many to list
Favourite line in a Beatles song?: too many to list
Favourite Beatles controversy: John's 'bigger than Jesus' comment
Favourite Beatles rumor: Paul is dead
Best Beatles year for music: All of them
Best Beatles year for looks: 1964-1966
Okay - which Beatle was cutest?: John
Would you go see the Beatles if they were still alive and touring together?: Definitely
If you went back in time would it be to Beatlemania?: Yes, or maybe Liverpool or Hamburg before they were famous
Were they the best band ever?: Of course
Is the 'Beatles 1' album really their best work?: No

Name your favourite song from each album?
Please Please Me:
I Saw Her Standing There
With the Beatles: It Won't Be Long
A Hard Day's Night: If I Fell
Beatles for Sale: I'm a Loser, No Reply
Help!: You've Got To Hide Your Love Away, Help!
Rubber Soul: Norwegian Wood, Girl
Revolver: Here, There and Everywhere
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band: A Day in the Life
Magical Mystery Tour: Strawberry Fields Forever, I Am The Walrus
The White Album: Happiness is a Warm Gun
Yellow Submarine:
Hey Bulldog
Abbey Road: Something
Let it Be:
Across The Universe

Favourite solo song from...
John?:
Jealous Guy, Love, Woman, Imagine, Oh My Love
Paul?: Let Me Roll It, Beautiful Night, Too Many People, Put It There, Calico Skies
George?: Beware of Darkness, What Is Life, Blow Away, Cheer Down, All Those Years Ago
Ringo?: Photograph, It Don't Come Easy, Back Off Boogaloo, I'm The Greatest

This or That
Ringo Starr or Pete Best?:
Ringo
Brian Epstein or George Martin?: Brian
Linda McCartney or Heather Mills?: Linda
Beatles or new music?: Beatles
"Shake it up, Baby" or "There's Nothing Shaking but the Leaves on the Trees: Shake it up baby
"Yellow Submarine" or "Octupus's Garden"?: Octopus's Garden
"Hey Jude" or "Julia"?: Julia

What do you think about...
Yoko Ono?:
I don't mind her, but I like Cynthia better
Mark David Chapman?: I prefer not to think about him at all
Why did the Beatles break up?: A combination of different reasons
Was it because of Yoko Ono?: See above
Do you ever cry about them breaking up?: No
Do you ever cry about John and George?: Yes
Who were the biggest copiers of the Beatles?: Oasis

Finish the line from a Beatles song...
"I don't know how you were diverted...":
you were perverted too
"And in the end...": the love you take is equal to the love you make
"Well I'm sitting here watching...": matchbox hole in my clothes (I think that's right)
"Tell me why you cry and...": why you lied to me
"Blackbird singing in the dead of night...": take these broken wings and learn to fly
"She's got a ticket to ride and...": she don't care
"When I find myself in times of trouble...": Mother Mary comes to me
"I've just seen a face, I can't forget...": the time or place
"Here comes the sun...": and I say it's all right
"There, running my hands...": through her hair
"When I held you near...": you were so sincere
"Something in the way she moves...": attracts me like no other lover
"I should have known better with...": a girl like you
"You may be a lover, but...": you ain't no dancer
"Yesterday...": all my troubles seemed so far away
"Day after day, alone on a hill...": the man with the foolish grin is keeping perfectly still
"Ain't got nothing but love...": girl, eight days a week
"Hey! You've got to...": hide your love away!
"Picture yourself in a boat on a river with...": tangerine trees and marmalade skies
"Baby's good to me, you know she's...": happy as can be you know
"Roll up, roll up for the...": magical mystery tour
"She gives me everything, and tenderly...": the kiss my lover brings
"In the town where I was born...": lived a man who sailed to sea
"You say why, and I say...": I don't know
"And the banker never wears a mac in the pouring rain...": very strange
"Bang, bang": shoot shoot
"I'm the eggman, they are the eggman...": I am the walrus
"If I fell in love with you, would you promise to be true and...": help me understand
"Step on the gas and...": wipe that tear away
"Once there was a way to...": get back homeward
"1, 2, 3, 4...": can I have a little more
"Before this dance is through...": I think I'll love you too
"Come together, right now...": over me
"Take a sad song and...": make it better
"My baby's got me locked up in chains and...": they ain't the kind that you can see
"I get by with a little help from my friends...": I get high with a little help from my friends
"So how could I dance with another...": oh, when I saw her standing there

Random Questions
What does "Sont des mots qui vont tres bien ensemble" mean?:
these are words that go together well
Do you believe in a love at first sight?: yes
How did they find America?: turned left at Greenland
Does Paul see his father often?: no, they're just good friends
How did John say the Beatles with an a came about?: a man on a flaming pie
What was one of the band's names before 'The Beatles'?: Johnny and the Moondogs
What is Paul McCartney's middle name?: Paul

Lastly
Which Beatle goes on in your heart?:
John
Which Beatle goes on in your mind?: John

Take this survey Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

No comments: