Thursday, June 22, 2006

The John Lennon Test

Lennon reincarnated
You scored 96%

You live, breathe and quite possibly are John Lennon. You worship the speakers his voice comes out of. You take holidays in Liverpool just because he has walked the streets there - hell, you re-mortgaged your house to buy a Rolls Royce and sold your granny to have it decorated in the groovy psychodelic style! You have my full respect.

The John Lennon Test
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=3327131994851045938

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 96% too but I was sure I answered them all right - I wonder how you get to have 100%?

Paola Beatle Girl said...

I got 98% on this test. But according to the reincarnation calculation, I am in the 7nd life. When John was alive, he was in this 6nd, so maybe this message is from John Lennon via Paola. I was born in 1992. There's a possibility, isn't it?

P.S. Let me explain you how to calculate the rencarnation. You have write a mathematic operation with your bith date. For example:

I WAS BORN ON OCTOBER 12, 1992.
I have to do this:
1+2+1+0+1+9+9+2=25
2+5=7

That's all you have to do, of course, with your bith date.

singmyheart said...

That's interesting, Paola. According to the calculation I'm in my 8th life!